Key VisaKey Visa have been established for over 15 years as a trustworthy visa agent and provider of expat services.

Their services for expats include long stay visas for Thailand including retirement visas and marriage visas, British Passport renewal, First UK passport for Thai/British children and income letters from the British Embassy.
Key Visa also offer overseas visa services for Thai nationals including Tourist & Settlement visas to the UK & Australia.
Their head office is based opposite Big C South Pattaya but their services are available all over Thailand.
Darren McGarry, the MD of Key Visa is a long term expat in Thailand who is well known for giving reliable and honest advice to all of his customers – past, present and future. He has also been the visa advisor for the Pattaya Expats Club for more than 10 years.
Key VisaKey Visa also offer a 10% discount on all of their expat services to anyone working as a teacher in Thailand, simply show a copy of your work permit or teaching contract when you request a service to receive the discount.
Retirement Visas
In order to obtain an extension of stay based on retirement, you must be over 50 years old and posess a valid non o visa in your passport which has been obtained at an Embassy overseas.
The financial pre-requisites include:
Having 800,000 THB deposited in a Thai bank account for at least 90 days
Having an overseas income equal to 65,000 THB per month
Or having a combination of the two as long as the bank deposit has been seasoned for 90 days.
Marriage Visas
An extension of stay based on marriage is available for anyone who is legally married to a Thai national.
Men married to Thai women need to show either an income in Thailand or from overseas of 40,000 THB or 400,000 THB which has been deposited in a Thai bank account for 90 days.
Women married to Thai men do not need to show any income or bank deposit but the other visa requirements remain the same.
British Embassy Services – Passport Renewal & Income Letters 
Key Visa are proud to provide a unique and personalised British Embassy Concierge service for British Expats living in Thailand.
Whether you need to renew your British Passport, get a first UK passport for a Thai child or simply get a letter of certification to prove your income for your Thai visa then Key Visa can help by taking care of all your needs to save you traveling to Bangkok.
If you need help with a visa to stay in Thailand or you would like to obtain a travel visa for your Thai partner then please contact Darren & his team

  • Person Darren McGarry
  • Address Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung
    Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150

Post New Review